Actually I’m not that against Yahoo taking over Tumblr because I used to work with one of the original founders of Yahoo and he was a pretty cool dude.
Also he used to buy us drinks and he was fantastically sarcastic and he let me play with his iPhone 5.
Attn: You cool people
You should download the new XKit, and then make sure you have XIM, and then add me to your list so we can chat okay?
all these ladies are finding their girlfriends on tumblr and i’m just sitting here like
(do i need to start tagging my posts with “lesbian” or?)
• It’s gray and gloomy
• This weather makes my whole back and neck and head ache
• Carrie Brownstein is not my girlfriend
watching the episode of portlandia where alexandra breaks up with carrie and having so many feelz
today i subbed for a hs art teacher and:
- watched people paint for ~3 hours
- watched people draw for ~1.5 hours
- had a conversation with a student about riot grrrl which was neat
- discovered that b’hem houses a secret art space and a bikini kill cover band
- met two people from the ~*tumblr internets*~ (hi corrine and simona!)
- added “visual art” below “singing” on my extensive list of talents/skills i wish i possessed
- wondered how much money pierre spends annually in order to give out candy to students every day
- wished i had a teacher back in high school who cared as much about us as mrs. d obviously cares about her students
- (…i mean i sort of did, but not as much, for seriousss)
- thought that i need more caffeine/coffee in my life
instead of sleeping i’m on tumblr and also listening to the recording of ‘thoroughly modern millie’ which i saw at the local high school last year and sighhhhh.
file under: wishing i could sing. again.
my obsession with moving to portland is getting a little out of hand.
like, it’s probably not normal to want to be somewhere so badly that you feel like crying but in a good way.
i had too much sugar and my “what is appropriate to say and what is not” filter fell off, whoops.